What are the best approaches to assess the quality of studies included in a rapid review, and if a quality assessment is either limited or excluded, how should the findings be interpreted?
- “I would like to see more guidance on how to assess the quality of included studies”
- “Is it ever justifiable to omit the quality appraisal step?”
- “Should quality assessment be included in a rapid review? Especially for complex questions that may include qualitative or mixed methods primary studies?”
- “Could abridged versions of quality appraisal be used/developed”
- “I would like some clear standards on the quality review Process in a RR”