The below list of resources are not exhaustive, but serve as a helpful starting point.
Protocols and publishing
- PROSPERO is fast-tracking registration of protocols related to COVID-19
- Nature has a platform for preprints on COVID-19 to be rapidly peer reviewed
- osf.io Open Science Framework to rapidly register systematic reviews
- LitCovid is a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about COVID19
- Trip Database on COVID-19
- Meta-evidence Database
Maps and others
- EPPI-Centre – COVID-19: A living systematic map of the evidence
- Meta Evidence
- Irish Health Surveillance Monitor – COVID-19 dashboard
- Core Outcome Set for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset – CORD-19
ESI/Cochrane Ireland supported reviews
- What is the efficacy of standard face masks compared to respirator masks in preventing COVID-type respiratory illnesses in primary care staff?